Hi! I’m Ana Patitú,
I was born in Argentina in 1982. I worked as a graphic designer for more than 10 years until 2018 after settling in Barcelona, I decided to follow my true vocation: painting.
- 2006 University Degree: Graphic Designer.
Buenos Aires University.
- 2008 – 2010 Paint and Color
Gabriel Glaiman’s Atelier. Buenos Aires.
- 2015 Mural Painting
Georgina Ciotti’s Workshop. Buenos Aires.
- 2016 Creative experimentation.
Sonia Esplugas’s Courses. Barcelona.
- Drawing classes, Buenos Aires University.
- Experimental drawing classes, Sonia Esplugas Workshops.
2019 May – Cruixent. Karikari Edition.
Valid World Hall. Barcelona.
2019 March – Imaginarios Femeninos
Centre Cívic Barceloneta. Barcelona.
2019 January – Por Amor al Arte #3
Transforma BCN. Barcelona.